1. By creating an account on myecarousel.com or by viewing or using myecarousel.com, including viewing any content on the website, or using services or products provided by myeCarousel, you signify your agreement to abide by the myeCarousel Terms and Conditions .
2. If an account was created on your behalf without your authorization, contact us immediately to deactivate the account or, if you are able, deactivate the account by logging into the account and clicking on Deactivate My Account in the Manage My Account section on the Members Area page . Failure to notify us about or to deactivate such account means that you accept the myeCarousel Terms and Conditions for the account.
3. You, as a member or a visitor of myecarousel.com, agree that myeCarousel may modify these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Any such revisions shall be binding and effective immediately upon posting the revised myeCarousel Terms and Conditions . By visiting or maintaining an active member account on myecarousel.com, you agree to be bound by any and all revision to the myeCarousel Terms and Conditions .
myeCarousel Community Guidelines
1. myecarousel.com is a family friendly website so all images and content uploaded on myecarousel.com should be appropriate for all viewers. The uploaded content includes the panoramas and hotspots’ images, sounds, comments, advertisement codes and any other content uploaded on myecarousel.com. myeCarousel reserves the right to reject and/or remove any content that is not appropriate for all myecarousel.com members and viewers at its own discretion without any consultation with or notification to the member who added the content. This will apply to any content that does not comply with this myeCarousel Community Guidelines regardless of the legality of such content in a member’s jurisdiction.
2. Because content generated on myecarousel.com and embedded on another website may include the myeCarousel logo and a link to myecarousel.com, any websites where this content is embedded must also comply with the myeCarousel Community Guidelines .
3. myeCarousel reserves the right to cancel without notification any account that does not comply with the myeCarousel Community Guidelines .
4. Each member agrees to indemnify and save harmless myeCarousel from and against all losses, damages, actions or causes of action, suits, claims, demands, penalties, costs and interest arising in connection with or out of any violation of the myeCarousel Community Guidelines by the member.
5. By using myeCarousel services and products, and any content on the website you agree to be bound by the myeCarousel Terms and Conditions . A member may only have one account unless a written authorization is obtained from myeCarousel. If a member signs up for more than one account without such authorization, myeCarousel may suspend all of the member’s accounts without prior notification, in which case all the information uploaded to the accounts will be permanently deleted.
6. Content including panoramas and hotspots’ images, sounds, and descriptions uploaded on myecarousel.com can be set to Everyone (visible to everyone), Friends Only (visible to all your friends only) or Private (visible from your account only) settings. When you upload or update a panorama, the content is set to Everyone by default and you can change this setting when creating/updating the panorama. The myeCarousel Community Guidelines applies to the Everyone , Friends Only and Private settings.
7. myeCarousel will do its best to keep any Private and Friends Only content private, but we cannot warranty any content will be 100% private or available for your friends only even if it is set to these settings, so if you have some content that may affect you negatively if it becomes public, do not publish it on myecarousel.com. Furthermore, any content that you set to the Private or Friends Only settings after it was set to Public, will likely already have seen by other visitors or members. In all cases, myeCarousel is not responsible for any damage to you or any other member or viewer as a result of any privacy related issue. This includes, but is not limited to, any damages to your reputation and/or property.8. The Everyone , Friends Only and Private settings for content uploaded to myecarousel.com do not apply to content you embedded to other websites. Embedded content will always be visible for everyone, even if they are set to Friends Only or Private in your account on myecarousel.com.
9. The Public , Friends Only and Private settings for content uploaded to myecarousel.com do not apply to information you provided when making payments on myecarousel.com. Such information is always private . For more information about how myeCarousel deals with private financial information please refer to About Financial Information and Security under our 5. Services and Pricing section .
10. When you upload panoramas, photos, images, videos or any other content on myecarousel.com, such content must not include any illegal content, including but not limited to violations of copyright, trademark infringements, incitement to violence, invasion of privacy, pornography or promotion of hate.
11. When you upload panoramas, photos, images, videos or any other content on myecarousel.com that have been taken in private properties, or show private properties, it’s your exclusive responsibility to have the authorization from the property’s owner or manager to do so. This authorization may include, without limitation, requirements such as hiding/blurring store front’s names, comments about stores, products and services provided. Additionally myeCarousel own privacy regulations require that people faces, cars plates and any other information that may affect privacy issues are hidden/blurry.
12. If you put on sale panoramas and any other content you upload on myecarousel.com that includes private property, you confirm you own the property or have a written permission from the property’ owner or manager to do so. As myeCarousel cannot verify if you fulfill any of these conditions myeCarousel has not responsibility for any problem resulting from you uploading and selling unauthorized private content. If you think some content uploaded on myecarousel.com affects your private property, refer to our 4. Report Abuse Policy .
13. When you upload panoramas, photos and images on myecarousel.com to promote a business, a product, a service or a property, this content should be relevant to what you are promoting. The content should not be copyrighted unless you own the copyright or have written permission to use the copyrighted material.
14. Panoramas and photos that are blurry, rotated, noisy, too dark or too bright may be removed by myeCarousel. For more information about myeCarousel quality standard refer to Content Standards below.
15. When you upload images or any other content on myecarousel.com, you are solely responsible for your own conduct and for any consequences thereof. You will not submit any content that falsely expresses or implies that such content is sponsored or endorsed by myeCarousel.
16. You will not encourage or promote physical harm or injury against any individual or group and you will not defame, abuse, stalk, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including their privacy rights.
17. You will not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any inappropriate, offensive, obscene, defamatory or unlawful content.
18. You will not upload, email, post, transmit or otherwise make available information that promotes chain letters, pyramid schemes, or disruptive commercial messages or advertisements.
19. You will not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content, message or instructional information regarding any illegal activities nor will you make any communications prohibited by applicable laws.
20. You will not falsify or delete any author attributions or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of content, software or other material, or impersonate another person or entity on myecarousel.com.
21. You will not disrupt or interfere with myecarousel.com services to other users, servers or networks connected to myecarousel.com, or violate any procedures, requirements, regulations or policies of networks connected to the myecarousel.com services.
22. You will not circulate or transmit any viruses, defects, worms, Trojan horses, or any other items of a destructive nature on myecarousel.com or any other website promoted by or linked to myecarousel.com.
23. You will not use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or any other device to collect information about other myeCarousel users for any purpose.
24. You will not create user accounts with false information or for fraudulent purposes.
25. If you want to report any abuse on myecarousel.com please do so following the process as explained in our 4. Report Abuse Policy section. This link is also provided on most of the myecarousel.com pages.
About Information and Liability
1. myeCarousel offers free access to myecarousel.com to all viewers and provides no warranty regarding the quality, accuracy, or validity of any information contained within the pages of myecarousel.com. Information on myecarousel.com may be changed or updated at any time without notice.
2. All information on myecarousel.com is provided as presented. Although we make every attempt to ensure that the information provided on our web pages is accurate, we do not assume any legal liability or responsibility for any incorrect, misleading, outdated or missing information.
3. In no event will myeCarousel be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages for any use of myecarousel.com, or any other hyperlinked website, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
4. A myeCarousel member can assign him/herself any of the Categories , Sub-categories and Amenities available, and a business, professional and property seller member can include any content and information on their accounts related to services, products and properties they offer. myeCarousel has no way of verifying that the information reflects a member’s level of knowledge or expertise, type or quality of services, type or quality of products or property. In no event will myeCarousel be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages resulting from the use of content uploaded by members on myecarousel.com.
5. myeCarousel offers the opportunity for businesses, property sellers and professionals including but not limited to photographers, web designers, architects and developers to showcase their products and services on myecarousel.com and on other websites through embedded codes generated on myecarousel.com, and you as a consumer are solely responsible for the purchase or use of any service or product provided by any myeCarousel member. myeCarousel recommends you do your own investigation before buying a product or service or becoming involved in any partnership or other professional relationship with any myeCarousel member on myecarousel.com. In no event will myeCarousel be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages for any transaction or relationship that results, in whole or in part, from viewing and using any online tool, code source, member’s content, products and services on myecarousel.com and on other websites through embedded codes or hyperlinks.
About Links to other Websites
1. myeCarousel makes no representation whatsoever about other websites which you may access through myecarousel.com. Additionally, we are not responsible for the contents of any site pages that are referenced in, linked to, or presented on myecarousel.com.
2. When you access a non myeCarousel website, please understand that it is independent from myeCarousel, and that myeCarousel has no control over the content of that website. In addition, a link to a non myeCarousel website does not mean that myeCarousel endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, use, products or services made available through such website.
About Personal and Location Information
1. When you sign up on myecarousel.com you are required to entered your real name and personal information. If we find that your information is not accurate, we reserve the right to cancel your account at any time without any prior notification.
2. In order to keep your account active you have to keep all your information current and updated on your account. myeCarousel may ask you to update your information from time to time and failure to do so may result in the cancelation of your account with the permanent lost of all the content uploaded to your account on myecarousel.com and codes embedded on other websites.
3. Apart from your name, you can hide your personal information in your account profile at any time so that it will not be visible to other viewers on myecarousel.com. However, you are responsible for any information others may obtain from your account prior to hiding such information.
About Categories, Sub-Categories and Amenities
1. When you edit your profile on myecarousel.com, you are required to select a Category that has to be related to how you intend to use your myeCarousel account. Additionally you can also select a Sub-Category and Amenities that have to be related to your personal, business or property information. This will help to narrow down the information on your account so viewers can find you on myecarousel.com.
2. myeCarousel may change the Categories , Sub-Categories and Amenities , or may decide to remove or add new options to better serve our users. Such changes may occur without any consultation with members, although myeCarousel may inform members in advance of any changes which may affect the way content is presented on their account on myecarousel.com.
3. You are the only responsible for ensuring that the Category , Sub-category and Amenities assigned to your account accurately reflect your personal profile or the type of business, services, products or properties you are promoting. myeCarousel reserves the right to demand that you make immediate corrections or changes to your account if needed. myeCarousel may cancel your account at any time if the Category , Sub-category and Amenities assigned to your account are misleading or incorrect and may affect the integrity of myecarousel.com.
About Content Standards
The myeCarousel Content Standards relates to the minimally acceptable standards required for any content uploaded by a member on myecarousel.com. If myeCarousel detects any of the issues mentioned below, we may contact the affected member with instructions to resolve the problem. If after 5 days the member fails to fix the problem, myeCarousel may decide to delete the affected content from the affected account without further notification. If the standard problem relates to (i) the violation of the myeCarousel Community Guidelines , (ii) is related to content offered for sale on myecarousel.com, or (iii) may affect the integrity of myecarousel.com, myeCarousel reserves the right to delete the content immediately without any consultation.
1. Image quality refers to the resolution for images you upload for panoramas, hotspots and slideshow photos. myeCarousel will automatically compress some images uploaded for better performance, but be aware that if your image resolution is lower than 72 dpi, it will likely appear blurry. This will normally be unacceptable to myeCarousel for all users, considering that current digital cameras offer acceptable resolution by default.
2. Panorama composition refers to panorama images created by overlapping and stitching more than one photo together to create one panorama file. Most of the stitching applications need a post-editing process after the images are stitched automatically. In order to correct imperfections you will usually need to use an image editor, such as Adobe Photoshop. Imperfections on panorama images are more acceptable on personal panoramas. These imperfections are less acceptable on panoramas for sale, businesses, properties and providers (photographers and web designers) panoramas, where a higher quality will be beneficial for members, customers and myecarousel.com viewers. myeCarousel may contact affected members with suggestions in how to improve their panorama composition.
3. Panorama Location refers to the country, state or province, city and location you assigned to a panorama on the Google Maps when you added or after you edited the panorama. Though we cannot always be certain about this location, we can make some cross reference with Google Maps and Street View to confirm if your panorama is properly located. If we think that the location is not correct, we may contact you to ask you correct the location, or we may decide to relocate the panorama without consultation if we think this is affecting the integrity of myeCarousel. Panoramas that are located in a wrong country, region or city are not acceptable and myeCarouselat its own discretion reserves the right to delete these panoramas at any time, and without any notification to the member affected.
4. Panorama settings refers to:
4.1. The type a panorama is assigned by a member on the panorama page related to the area covered by the panorama image. If a panorama does not cover 360 degree horizontally, it has to be set as a Planar panorama, and be assigned less than 360 degrees to avoid distortions. If a panorama covers 360 degree horizontally, but not 180 degree vertically, it has to be set as a Cylindrical panorama and not as a Planar or Spherical panorama to avoid distortions. If a panorama covers 360 degrees horizontally and 180 vertically, it has to be set as Spherical panorama to avoid distortions.
4.2. The additional details and information assigned to a panorama by a member on the panorama page. This information is used by myeCarousel to organize content and to offer a better search tool to find panoramas for sale or other purposes.
4.3. If you don’t assign the correct type to a panorama, or the additional information selected wrongly relates to the panorama, myeCarousel may ask you to make corrections, or decides to makes the corrections without consultation to protect the system integrity and avoid confusion for other users.
5. Writing content refers to any comment added by a member or visitor on myecarousel.com. All writing content added on myecarousel.com should comply with the myeCarousel Terms and Conditions .
6. Sound content refers to the pre-recorded sound content a member adds to a panorama. All sound content uploaded by a member on myecarousel.com should comply with the myeCarousel Terms and Conditions .
7. Content use refers to the way content is used on myecarousel.com with respect to other members, places and information. If myeCarousel determines that content is being used in a wrong or misleading way, we may delete the content immediately or contact the affected member with suggestions on how to fix the problem. If after 5 days there is no response, or the contend may affect other members and visitors, myeCarousel reserves the right to delete such content at any time at its own discretion.
8. Advertisement content refers to the codes and images members can add from their accounts with some paid plans to create advertisements. These advertisements will run on the free plans embedded codes, and cannot contain malicious and inappropriate codes or images that violates the myeCarousel Community Guidelines as specified above. myeCarousel at its own discretion reserves the right to delete inappropriate advertisements at any time, and without any notification to the member affected.
9. Inappropriate content refers to any content that, regardless of any other content standard, does not comply with the myeCarousel Community Guidelines . myeCarousel at its own discretion reserves the right to delete inappropriate content or delete the affected account at any time, and without any notification to the member affected.