5. Services and Pricing on myeCarouselmyeCarousel is a Division of Pana Portal View Incorporated.
About Financial Information & Security
1. For online transactions myeCarousel has implemented the secure PayPal payment gateway. myeCarousel does not keep any financial information in its servers. All payment information is kept in the PayPal secure servers.
2. Click here for more information about the Paypal Purchase Protection.
About myeCarousel Services
1. myeCarousel is a Division of Pana Portal View Inc., located in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada and offers services all over the world. For all online transactions we use Canadian currency and applicable taxes must be added for fees paid in Canada.
2. myecarousel.com offers free and paid plans to members. myeCarousel may decide to make changes to features offering with the free and paid plans, and to fees for paid plans. myeCarousel will notify members about fees changes 30 days before the changes are implemented.
3. Embedding codes generated from a free plan include advertisements. These advertisements are created by myecarousel.com and by other members with paid plans, and have to be approved by myeCarousel before going live. After approval the advertisements are randomly selected and displayed on pages that includes free embedding codes.
4. myeCarousel also offers to members with free and paid plans the option to sell their panoramas for a commission. For more information about selling panoramas refer to our 6. Selling Content on myeCarousel section.
5. For more and updated information about our free and paid plans, including features and fees; and commissions for panorama sales, refer to our Compare Plans.
7. If requested, myeCarousel may offer panoramas photography for Businesses and Property sellers located in the Greater Victoria area. This service will require a deposit and full balance payment after review, and before the content is made active. myeCarousel offers refunds only on the deposit made within 5 (five) business days before the work is planed to start. For more information about this service and for an estimate please contact us.
8. If you decide you need professional help for your panoramas and slideshow photography and to create your virtual tours, myeCarousel encourages you to hire a myeCarousel photographer and/or web designer member located in your own community, or to hire your own photographer and web designer. However, all business agreements and transactions are between the member and the professional hired, and myeCarousel takes no responsibility of any nature for these commercial relationship, even if the professional hired is a myeCarousel member.
About Fees and Payments
1. All myeCarousel services are provided to members online from myecarousel.com after payment via PayPal or credit card has been received. Currently we do not offer another method of delivery.
2. You are responsible for keeping your PayPal account and credit card information updated to avoid paid services to be delayed or interrupted by failure to charge payment of a monthly, quarterly or yearly fee to your account by myeCarousel. If myeCarousel cannot collect a due payment for any reason, all content in your account that exceeds the limit offered by the free plan will be permanently deleted 7 days after myeCarousel tried to collect the payment. Additionally, the functionality of all paid embedding code will be deactivated after 7 days, so the virtual tours you embedded on another website using the unlimited fully-featured embedding tool will be reverted to standard embedding.
3. If you think you have been charged wrongly for a paid plan, or that the content included in a panorama you bought infringes copyrights, you must contact us within 30 days since the day the charge was processed with the details for myeCarousel to consider a refund. If myeCarousel confirms the error in the payment reported for a paid plan, or, confirms that an infringement occurred in the content included in the panorama you bought, we’ll provide you with a partial or total refund, whatever applies, within 30 days from the confirmation day via PayPal or other method chosen by myeCarousel. You will need to provide us with the link to the related panorama in order for us to review and determine if an infringement occurred.
4. Fees may change from time to time. If this happens, myeCarousel will give you at least 30 days’ notice. If fees change, and after the myeCarousel has provided notification, your continued use of the myeCarousel paid tools and/or add-ons, as the case may be, after notification of the change indicates your agreement with the new fees and charges after the effective date of the change. The billing period in which the fees and charges take effect will not be affected by the change.
5. Fees do not include taxes and you are responsible for all taxes applicable to the fees and charges applicable in your jurisdiction. If you are located in Canada, a 12% (for GST and PST) taxes will be added to the fees and prices.
About Accounts and Plans
1. When you sign up on myecarousel.com you create an account with a Free Plan. You can upgrade later to one of the paid plans that include more features.
2. A free plan does not include any subscription, and if you upgrade to a paid plan, you will create a monthly, quarterly or yearly subscription with PayPal or credit card.
About Subscriptions and Free Trial
1. A subscription paid via PayPal or credit card will be linked to a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum myeCarousel paid plan. Subscriptions can be paid monthly, quarterly or yearly.
2. From the time you first start a subscription for a paid plan you will have one free trial period of 30 days before myeCarousel collect your first payment.
3. If you changes subscriptions, whether it’s the plan or the billing cycle, the free trial with the remaining days continues with the new subscription. So, you could have a 14 day trial remaining for instance.
4. If you unsubscribe from your subscription during the free trial period, your subscription itself will end at the end of the trial regardless.
5. If you unsubscribe from your PayPal or credit card monthly, quarterly or yearly subscription after the trial period, meaning after myeCarousel collected your first payment, your account will not be automatically deactivated, and after 3 days your paid plan will be downgraded to the free plan. If you want to cancel your account and your free plan, you have to deactivate your account from your own account.
About Upgrading and Downgrading
1. If you are paying your subscription with PayPal, you must ALWAYS cancel your subscription from your PayPal account first, before you can sign up for a new subscription to upgrade or downgrade your myeCarousel plan.
2. If you are paying your subscription with credit card, you don’t need to make any cancellation before you sign up for a new subscription to upgrade or downgrade your myeCarousel plan.
3. When you cancel your PayPal subscription, or downgrade to a free plan from a credit card subscription, you have 3 days to re-create a new paid subscription. If you do not re-create your subscription, your account will be revert to a free plan and site abilities and panoramas may be lost. This means that newest panoramas will be reduced to the free limit, and if you have panoramas embedded on your website, you will need to re-create and embed new free codes to run your panoramas again.
About Unsubscribe and Deactivation
1. You can unsubscribe from a paid PayPal or credit card subscription to cancel an upcoming payment at any time at least one day prior to the due day for such payment. To unsubscribe and cancel an upcoming payment login to your account, in the Members Area click on Change My Plan and click on Unsubscribe at the bottom of the page.
2. After you deactivate your account all content in your account will become immediately inactive, and permanently deleted after 30 days from the deactivation, unless you sign up to your account again within the 30 day period, what will reactivate your account again.
3. The deletion of the content in your account also includes all panoramas and related content you bough before the deactivation. To prevent permanent lost of your content you are responsible for maintaining your own copies of your content on your own system. If the panoramas and related content you bought are signature-free, you can backup this content from your account to your computer, before the deactivation. myeCarousel is not responsible for any lost file or content stored on our servers.
4. The deletion of any content and the deactivation of an account will not affect to:
a. Any Shared Content , that is the content you uploaded on myecarousel.com and that was copied by myeCarousel to be used in the city tours section and any other section on myecarousel.com. For more information refer to About Shared Content included in our 2. Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy section.
b. Any Customer Content , that is the content created as a provider for another myeCarousel member, the customer. The Customer Content has been transferred to the customer account after the acceptance of such content. For more information refer to About Customer Content included in our 2. Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy section.
c. Any Sold-Bought Content , that is the content you sold on myecarousel.com. For more information refer to About Sold-Bought Content included in our 2. Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy section.
5. After an account cancellation and content deletion, any Shared Content , Customer Content and Sold-Bought Content if available, will remain active and may or may not include the name of the member who uploaded the content. If available, the name will not include any link.
6. If you are paying a subscription with PayPal and you deactivate your myeCarousel account, you must also ALWAYS cancel your PayPal subscription by logging in to your PayPal account immediately after you deactivate your myeCarousel account. There is no automatic cancelation for PayPal subscriptions and if you deactivate your myeCarousel account and keep your PayPal subscription active, you will continue to get charged until you cancel your PayPal subscription.
7. If you are paying a subscription with credit card and you deactivate your myeCarousel account at least one day prior to the next due day, your subscription is cancelled immediately and myeCarousel will not collect the next payment from your credit card.
Examples about Subscriptions, Upgrades, Downgrades, Deactivations and Credits
1. You start your subscription for any of the paid plans available on April 5th. As you have a free 30 day trial period, your first payment will be collected by myeCarousel on May 5th. You can cancel your paid subscription at any time during the trial period and switch between plans, and your trial will still end on May 5th.
2. You start your subscription for any of the paid plans available on April 5th. You use the free 30 day trial period until May 5th., when you have your first payment collected by myeCarousel, for the period May 5th to June 4th, and cancel your paid subscription on June 2nd, 2 days before due day. Because of the 3 day grace period, your paid data and embedded codes are deleted and your plan downgraded to the free plan on June 5th, end of day, Pacific time.
3. Same situation as in 2, you have your first payment collected by myeCarousel on May 5th, for the period May 5th to June 4th, you cancel on June 3rd, one day before due day. Because of the 3 day grace period, your paid data and embedding codes are deleted and your plan downgraded to the free plan on June 6th, end of day, Pacific time.
4. If you cancel your paid subscription after the free 30 day trial period, during the May 5th to June 4th paid period, but when you cancel you still have more than 3 days before due day, for instance, on May 28th, because of the 3 day grace period your paid data and embedding codes are deleted and your plan downloaded to the free plan on May 31st. And because the downgrade occurred before the due day June 4th, your account will remain with 4 days credit, that will be use if/when your re-create a subscription again.
5. If you deactivate your account while you have a paid subscription with PayPal, your subscription will remain active and you HAVE to cancel your PayPal subscription immediately after you deactivate your account by logging into your PayPal account. There is no automatic cancelation for PayPal subscriptions and if you deactivate your myeCarousel account and keep your PayPal subscription active, you will continue to get charged until you cancel your PayPal subscription.
About Credits and Refunds
1. After you unsubscribe from a monthly, quarterly or yearly paid plan subscription while you are in the middle of a billing cycle, and downgrade to a cheaper plan subscription or to the free plan, keeping your account active, you are credited for the days remaining in the billing cycle. This credit will remain in your account and used only if/when you subscribe to a new paid plan subscription again. There is no refund for unused credit.
2. After you deactivate your account, all credit remaining in your account will be permanently lost after 30 days, unless you login again to your account within the 30 day period. Refunds are not provided for partial monthly, quarterly and yearly payments.
3. For further clarification about how credits work on myeCarousel, below is an example where a credit is applied towards a new subscription, after a former cancellation:
a. You sign up on April 1st for the Silver paid plan ($9.95 monthly subscription).
b. After the free 30 day trial period, and after myeCarousel collected your first payment on May 1st., on May 15th you decide to upgrade to the Gold paid plan ($19.95 monthly subscription). If the original subscription was for $19.95/month you may also decide to downgrade to $9.95/month by deactivating some features.
c. Before upgrade (or downgrade), you have to cancel your original $9.95 subscription first if paying by PayPal. If you use credit card the change is immediate and you do NOT have to cancel your other plan first.
d. You sign up for the new Gold plan subscription of $19.95/month.
e. You get a credit towards your next subscription for the remaining days prior to this due date. In this occasion this credit is $4.97, after you already used 50% of the $9.95 you were paying monthly.
f. A member has three (3) days to sign up for another subscription, which could be an upgrade or downgrade. In both situations we credit the $4.97 to the member.
g. Your first payment for the new subscription will be $19.95 minus your credit of $4.97, for a total of $14.98.
h. Subsequent monthly payments would be the full amount of $19.95.
i. If your new subscription is a downgrade, and the amount of the credit is the same or more than the fee for the new downgraded monthly subscription, myeCarousel will not collect fees until the credit remains less than the monthly fee, and after that, the remaining credit will be applied in the same way as described before. j. If the member switch payment methods, from PayPal to credit card or vice versa, the same procedure occurs as described above.