Why Virtual Tours for Businesses?
Consider These Facts
- 96.2% of travellers use the internet as a source of information when planning a trip. The internet has become the top choice for consumers to check out travel destinations, whether for business or leisure! (Rockpoint Marketing 2008)
- A website with virtual tours will receive 38% more views than a competitor's site without virtual tours. (2006 Pew Internet & American Life Study)
- 80% of internet shoppers say images are imperative when deciding to buy or use a company's product or services. (2006 Pew Internet & American Life Study)
- 65% of all travel bookings are reserved online. And virtual tours on hotel websites increase on-line bookings by up to 85%!
- Hotels with a virtual tour achieved 135% increase in online revenue amounting to $7,200 per hotel per month over those without a virtual tour. (The Radisson Hotel chain)
- Virtual tours keep your visitors on YOUR website longer leading to increase revenue!
Clearly, having virtual tours on your business website is no longer an option, it's a must!