2. All material produced on myeCarousel.com, such as photos, map markers, images, animations, panoramas, virtual reality, source codes, layout design, sound, etc, remain property of myeCarousel and can not be utilized by any means without written authorization from myeCarousel. Google Maps and Street View are registered trademarks of Google Inc.
3. All material uploaded to myeCarousel.com by a member remains property of the member. When you upload an image or add written content on myeCarousel.com you are confirming that you have full copyrights of this material. You will not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other property right of any party, unless you are the owner of the rights or have permission from the owner or legal justification to use such content.
4. When you upload a material including but not limited to images, sound, videos and written content to myeCarousel.com, you are providing myeCarousel a non-exclusive indefinite right to use a shared material version on myeCarousel.com. For more information about shared material please refer to "About Shared Material" below.
5. All panorama files uploaded to myeCarousel.com will be published in the animated format myeCarousel provides, and will include the name of the member who uploaded the image. The images uploaded to be included as a hotspot will remain in its image format and if you want to assure that credit is included with the images, you have to include this information as part of the image before it is uploaded.
6. After a member deactivates his/her account, myeCarousel will delete all the content from the account. After this the images and text content will not be available from the affected account anymore and all information will be permanently deleted. This will not affect the shared material version myeCarousel may have decided to use in the public section on myeCarousel.com which will remain active based on what is mentioned on the "About Shared Material" below.
7. myeCarousel undertakes to implement all reasonable measures to protect the member's content against unauthorized copying or use. However, myeCarousel is not responsible for any unauthorized use of member's contents, that exceed these reasonable protection measures.
8. If you think that somebody is violating your intellectual property or infringing the myeCarousel Community Guidelines, please contact us by following the instructions provided on our Report Abuse section.
1. When you upload images or any other content, this material are saved on your personal account on myeCarousel.com. By uploading this material you are giving myeCarousel a non-exclusive indefinite right to publish your material on your personal account as well as on the public section of myeCarousel.com. The public version of your material is a copy of the material you uploaded and is what we call shared material.
2. If you decide to deactivate your personal account, all the information on your account will be deleted from the myeCarousel database but the shared material will remain active while the agreement accepted previously to the deactivation remain active. If for any reason you want to delete a shared material, you need to contact us in writing with your request.
3. You will always keep full copyrights on the material you upload on myeCarousel.com and myeCarousel undertakes to include your name and a link to your member account on all panoramas you upload unless something else is decided between you and myeCarousel under a different agreement.
4. As one of the goal of myeCarousel.com is to promote places and destinations, myeCarousel may decide to edit the shared material to be used on the myeCarousel public virtual tour pages. This includes but is not limited to new content, links and hotspots related to other members, including personal, businesses and property sellers accounts.
5. The right that you grant myeCarousel to use the shared material you uploaded to myecarousel.com does not include the right to sell your images or photos on myeCarousel.com. If in the future myeCarousel decides to commercialize shared material, this will be under a different agreement with members.